Pagina's

dinsdag 16 november 2010

Goal achieved!

Do you ever have this feeling that you have lost the control over your own life? You just do what you think you're expected to do, day after day after day, weeks after weeks and possible even years after years?
Well I do! I lost my job, I could'nt keep up with my study anymore, gained a lot of weight and fibromyalgia started to control big parts of my life.

At some point you suddenly realise that you're not living life the way you planned to do it. So I set a couple of goals for myself and I achieved the fisrt of this goals last friday! I lost 10 kilos, about 22 pounds. My diet and excersice pattern were the first things to be changed to regain control over my life, and now the results are showing.
About 6 weeks ago I started jogging and I altered my diet at the same time. I used to eat whenever I felt like it and I ate a lot of candy. Now I try to eat 5 to 6 times a day and I eat healthy. I go jogging 3 times a week and I also do bodyweight excercises 3 to 4 times a week. I found workouts at www.bodyrock.tv which is a very motivational and inspirational website! Take a look :) They offer complete work-outs, fitness tips and tips about a healthy diet and more. I really am a big fan!

Because I am eating healthy and lost a lot of weight, I have much less pain due to fibromyalgia, so I actually achieved 2 goals in 1 :D

My next goal is to jog 5km without intervals. I expect I will be able to do this within three weeks, so I'll let you know if I managed to achieve it :)

I will post some before and after pictures of myself very soon!

I hope you liked this blog, and I would love it if you leave me a comment telling me what you think about my goals and achievements, your own goals and achievemens or whatever else is on your mind.
And if someone likes to compete me on a bodyrock.tv workout, do tell! I would love a challenge :D

Thanks for reading!
x

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice work! We should meet up again some time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. :)
    Hi I agree with you bodyrock.tv is very inspiation !! I have doing workout throught one month and i loss weigt about 5 kilos !! :)
    And Zuza is brillant women !! without her i couldn't do it ! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Keep it up with running! Good thing you're doing it! Maybe singelloop in Enschede next year? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen