Pagina's

maandag 8 november 2010

2nd hand happines

Last week I bought some second hand furniture online and I am really happy with it :)


These are sideboards and after I cleaned them up they gave me a lot of extra space to store my stuff ^^
The second one actually needs a paintjob, but i'm going to postpone it untill after the schoolexams of this week. (learning takes a lot of time! and I still have to keep on doing my dailly workouts so there is no time left to paint the furniture.)
I made the choice for second hand furniture because it is cheaper of course, but the environment was a factor too. If a manufacturer had to produce new furniture for me it would have been a burden for the environment (think about the wood that has to be hacked and transported, the actual producing of the furniture and the transport of it) With a little help of the internet I found these sideboards near my house so transport would'nt be to much of a burden and I liberated some people of their unwanted stuff. 
I'm always looking for the best way to do things and I like to take care of the environment as much as I can and I think I made the right choice with second hand furniture.

What's your opinion on this? And how do you like my new sideboards?

I hope they will have a happy second life at my home!

2 opmerkingen: